As we move forward in 2021, all of us at UnionDerm are eager to safely help our patients achieve their best skin health.
Under the guidance from public health authorities and our professional societies, we have put in place many measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff in order to provide proper care.
How are new safety measures being implemented?
- We have implemented a COVID-19 specific protocol that includes rearranging waiting rooms to allow for greater social distancing as well as thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing exam rooms between patients. Our physicians and staff are provided personal protective equipment (PPE). When patients enter the office, we ask that you also wear a mask and clean your hands using the provided hand sanitizing station.
Will you be pre-screening patients?
- Our first priority is the safety of our patients and staff. Patients will be properly assessed for vaccination status and COVID-19 risks (via phone and in person) prior to being allowed into any clinical areas.
What are the guidelines for office visits?
- To help you prepare for your appointment, please be sure to fill out the COVID-19 pre-screen prior to your visit. Additionally, we require all patients to have a payment method on file as we do not have billers on site. You will receive an email copy of your receipt.
Are you offering virtual visits?
- Yes, we are offering virtual consultations for new cosmetic patients as well as existing patients. Our doctors will be able to discuss your concerns and determine the most appropriate treatment plan, including recommending an in-office visit when necessary. The quality of medical care is distinctly superior when a patient is seen in the office and not all consultations can be accomplished remotely.
How do I book an appointment?
- As usual, appointments can be booked by calling 212-366-5400 or online.
We are looking forward to continuing to provide you with the best dermatological care that you have come to expect and deserve.
We appreciate your trust and look forward to seeing you again soon; together, we will get through this safely!
With warm regards,
The Physicians and Staff at UnionDerm